COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE
Creekside At Three Rivers Assisted Living in Murfreesboro, TN understands that caring for a senior family member can be emotionally, physically, and financially taxing. Our respite care program is designed to offer short-term relief for family caregivers. Spending some time apart allows caregivers the opportunity to take a much-needed vacation or attend to other responsibilities like work, school, or other personal matters.
Respite care program features include:
- 24-hour on-site nursing and staff
- Short-term stays ranging from a few days to a few months
- Gourmet, chef-prepared meals, and healthy snacks
- Inclusion in all Creekside At Three Rivers Assisted Living activities, classes, events, and excursions
- Residential-style private or companion apartment
- Assistance with medication management and pharmacy services
Flexible, Around-the-Clock Care When Needed
At Creekside At Three Rivers Assisted Living, respite care stays can range anywhere from just a few days to a month or more. Our highly trained staff provides unparalleled around-the-clock care, and is dedicated to making each resident’s stay as comfortable as possible. Respite care residents enjoy interacting with other seniors and receive all the same care, services, and amenities as our other residents.
Caregiver relief in the form of respite care in Murfreesboro, TN is just a phone call away. For more information about our respite care or adult day program give us a call.